Original wood lanes
Gale's Lanes was originally built in 1949 and used as a car dealer and service center.
By 1954, the building was converted, and the community of Galesville had its own bowling center with 6 lanes of play. The lanes still have the original above ground ball returns.
Since then, the lanes have taken many iterations such as Gale Lanes, AlleyGators, Duffy's, and Brick's Bowling.